*Dear Manager,*

*Please go through the following email*

*Who are We?*

We at *TekRPO* are a group of aspiring individuals working hard to make our
mark in the *Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)* space. We are a mixed
breed of relatively *new and experienced recruiters* that helps us balance
and retain a *fresh outlook* towards our client needs. Our management and
senior executives collectively have *decades of e-recruiting experience*.
We have structured ourselves by harvesting their expertise and knowledge
base of e-recruitment and have set ourselves *high standards of success*.
Located in *Hyderabad,* *India*, we harness our locale and time zone to
provide great service to our Customers.

,

*What DO WE OFFER?*

*Recruiting *(for US staffing industry) is our *core competence* and we
offer this service in below two flavors.

*E-Recruiting:* A dedicated recruiter is assigned to you to work on your
requirement needs. He/she will work on your priorities and shall provide
periodic (daily/weekly and monthly) updates. We offer this service at a
flat rate of $500/month per resource.

*Bench Marketing:* Just send across your bench details (Hot-List) and we
will source and screen the right jobs with a high probability of closure.
We offer the full lifecycle services including negotiation and post
submission follow-up’s. We offer this service at a flat rate of $400/month
per resource.

*Reach Us to Reach Out to the Best in the Market*

Still have doubts, levergae our free trial offer. Call us now.

We’re are eagerly waiting to take the next step with you. We are just a
click away. Visit our website for more information

Raju

BDM

TekRpo

609-353-5232