--
Please Share Me Profile -----------muk...@tresourceinc.com
<http://sourceinfotech.com>

Hello,

I'm *Mukesh* from *Technology Resource Group*. I have a opportunity with me
you might be interested, Please review the Job specifications below and let
me know if you may be interested in this opening or may refer someone to me
for this.

*Title: UX Designer *

*Location: Los Angeles, CA *

*Duration: 6 month*

*Responsibilities *

·         Our UI/UX Designer will be involved in a broad range of key
initiatives and projects performing a combination of requirements analysis
and UI design/development to provide effective consumer interaction

·         8-12 years of experience in UI/UX Design and person should be
able to communicate with business as well.

·         Experienced in designing wireframes and prototypes

·         Collaborate with business and information technology
cross-functional teams to design and implement innovative solutions that
support business requirements and initiatives.

·         Minimum one year working with HTML, JavaScript, CSS and content
management systems

·         Bachelor's degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Graphic Design,
Computer Science or a related field required.

·         Advanced MS Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and
Outlook

·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills,

·         Experience with Axure

·         Excellent attention to detail

·         Good organization and time management skills

·         Handle multiple concurrent tasks

·         Knowledge of web user interface design best practices and logic
as applied to web applications.

Regards,
  *Mukesh *

|*Technology Resource Group.*|