Hi,

Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest.

*POSITION*

*Sr. Performance Test Engineer (1 opening)*

*Education Industry*

*Nashua, NH (LOCALS OR NEARBY)*

*SkillSoft          *

*7+ months*

*C2C Rate: $58/Hour *

*Phone and face to face*

Our client is seeking a talented Principal Performance Test Engineer to
join our Software Development Team in creating advanced web-based
interactive educational software, course development tools and learning
management systems.

The Principal Performance Test Engineer is capable of working independently
as well as in small teams and enjoys working with leading edge technology
in a fast paced work environment.

We are seeking to fill one position and we can locate this talent in either
our Nashua, NH or Rochester, NY office locations.

Position Responsibilities Include:

Define and maintain performance testing strategies, processes and
procedures

Review requirements, specifications, and other project documentation to
determine the best approach to performance test new or updated
functionality

Work closely with engineers, DBAs, architects and hosting personnel for
performance testing and application analysis initiatives to define success
criteria and evaluation methodologies

Run load tests and evaluate against previously established success criteria

Communicate results of load tests to project teams, performance improvement
teams and management

Evaluate overall system capacity during end-to-end load tests

Provide insight into performance bottlenecks leveraging a variety of skills
and tool sets on multiple platforms

Lead and direct the efforts of other performance testers

Provide expert advice in the review of new performance related software

Work with infrastructure teams to ensure performance testing environments
are appropriate for valid performance testing

About Our client

Our client is a pioneer in the field of learning with a long history of
innovation. We provide cloud-based learning solutions for our customers
worldwide. Our success is driven by the hard work, energy and creativity of
our employees. If you want to be a part of a culture that blends the
entrepreneurial spirit and innovation of a technology company with a
passion for and commitment to learning, we want to connect with you.

At Our client, we provide learning and support solutions that connect our
customers business objectives with long-term success. In the same way, we
provide you with a work environment that values respect, integrity and
continuous learning. Its an environment in which you will be able to
develop your talents, achieve your goals and connect with the rewarding
career youve always wanted.

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Shilpi Bist || Technical Recruiter*

*[image: images]* <http://www.sageci.com/>

email: sb...@sagetl.com

Phone: 732-851-1596/ 732-767-0010 Ext: 542

Gtalk: shilpi.recruiter1|| Yahoo: shilpi.recruiter

*[image: Linkedin_Logo]*
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/shilpi-bist/82/944/7a7/>