A new Job, ID: 249787 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/249787> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com>

Title:  Java/PL SQL Developer(Sunnyvale,ca)  posted on 2014-09-22 22:51:15

Job Description:*Dear Partner *
*Hope you are doing great!                                            *
*Please find the requirement below and let me know if you have any
candidates for the following position .please  send  your consultant
updated resume asap. I will appreciate  your  quick response. please update
all the skill  below given asap *

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*
*Role: Java/PL SQL Developer*

*Duration :- 12+ month

                                                                  *

                                  *Required Skill:*

   - *More than 4 years of relevant experience*
   - *Expert PL/SQL Developer + good Java exposure (relevant hands on
   experience)*

*Or*
*Expert Java developer + Good PL/SQL exposure ( relevant hands on
experience )*

   - *Expert in the following*
      - *Core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JMS, RestFul Webservices*
      - *Oracle data guard [Good to have]*
      - *Oracle , PL/SQL [Assosiative arrays, UDF, 11g features]*
      - *Performance tuning*
      - *Unix, Linux*
      - *Strong analytical skills*
      - *Ability to trouble shoot and find solutions to code related issues
      quickly*

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/249787>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*