A new Job, ID: 250190 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/250190> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com/>

Title:  Business Analyst with Cognos Exp  posted on 2014-09-23 12:59:05

Job Description:Hi,

Greetings from EApps Tech.

My name is *Varun Kumar*, We have a job opportunity for you as an *Business
Analyst with Cognos Exp *for one of our client based in *Portland, OR.*

*Job Title:        **Business Analyst with Cognos Exp*
*Location:        **Portland, OR*
*Duration:        6+Months*
*Start date:**       ASAP
                                      *

*Job Description:*

·         7 years of BSA experience.
·         Performs above functions with little supervision.
·         Experience in MS Office Suite, including Visio
·         Multiple OS platform interface experience
·         Should have excellent Communication Skills as this position
requires direct customer & business interaction on daily basis Preferred
technical experience
·         Experienced with IBM Cognos, TM1 and BI - experienced with cube
design, and application design
·         knowledge of Cube Rules and TM1 processes
·         Experienced with Data Warehouse
·         Familiar with ETL development using Turbo Integrator / Informatica
·         Knowledge of planning and forecasting functions and business
processes.

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/250190>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*