A new Job, ID: 250285 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/250285> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com/>

Title:  Project management  posted on 2014-09-23 13:18:53

Job Description:My name is *Vikram Reddy* we have a job opportunity for you
as a *Project management.* one of our client based at* Phoenix,Arizona.*.

Mandatory Skills - Strong experience in executing Agile projects in the
capacity of Scrum Master - Strong Project Management experience - Both
waterfall and agile model -Having SAS Knowledge is preffered - Strong hands
on experience in project planning and other PM tools - Technical background
of candidate is must. Technical background in Dataware Housing/ BI/
distributed technologies is preferred - Excellent business communication
skills and proactive in approach - Should have long term commitment with
the team - Should have onsite customer facing experience Good to Have
Skills - Amex experienced candidates are preferred

Job Requirements: Mandatory Skills - Strong experience in executing Agile
projects in the capacity of Scrum Master - Strong Project Management
experience - Both waterfall and agile model -Having SAS Knowledge is
preffered - Strong hands on experience in project planning and other PM
tools - Technical background of candidate is must. Technical background in
Dataware Housing/ BI/ distributed technologies is preferred - Excellent
business communication skills and proactive in approach - Should have long
term commitment with the team - Should have onsite customer facing
experience Good to Have Skills - Amex experienced candidates are preferred

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/250285>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*