Hi,

Title:  *Business Systems Analyst (**OIA /OIM/OAM)*

Location:              *Irvine, CA*

Duration:             *6 Months +*

*Job Description:*

Looking for a BSA within an understanding of security models, excellent
analytical skills, intermediate to expert Excel and SharePoint skills, and
strong communication skills with both business and IT stakeholders

Business Systems Analyst

-Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs.

-Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates
systems to parallel overall business strategies.

-Requires 4-6 years of experience.

** BSA will pull data from different sources and analyze in Excel **

** Will provide / produce Security Model documentation **

* Advanced excel skills.

* Good SharePoint skills.

* OIA is a plus.

* Fixed Income / financial industry experience is a plus.

Areas of Expertise           Information Security                      2 -
4 Years

Software Skills   MS Excel Advanced
1 - 2 Years

Technical Skills   Data Analysis
                                2 - 4 Years

Technical Skills   Project Management                                     2
- 4 Years

Technical Skills   IT Security Administration                            2
- 4 Years

Additional Skills:               Strong written and verbal communication
skills, SharePoint skills would be ideal

*Please respond with the below requested Information:*

Full Legal Name:

Contact Number:

E-mail Address:

Last 4 SSN#:

Current Hourly Rate:

Expected Hourly Rate:

Visa Status (US Citizen, GC Holder, H1b or TN holder):

Availability-----:

Current Location (Place & State):

*Thanks and Regards,Venu Gandru*

*Solugenix Corporation*
*Direct:*
*          949-861-5931**Email:**           v...@solugenix.com
<v...@solugenix.com>*
*Office:         **+1 866 SGX SOLU Extn: 1406*

*Fax    :           (**949) 861 9134*

*Website:     **www.solugenix.com <http://www.solugenix.com/>*

*Disclaimer*
Your employment with the Company will be on an at-will basis such that both
you and the Company have the right to terminate the employment relationship
at any time with or without notice.  Nothing in this e-mail should be
construed as creating any guaranteed length of employment.
This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted at
recruiting & consulting professionals. If you have received this in error,
please accept our apologies & reply with REMOVE as subject to be removed
from our mailing list. We regret any inconvenience caused.