Hello,

I have a 3+ Months Contract opportunity in Greater Atlanta, GA. Please
review the details below, if interested please reply with you current Word
formatted resume and contact details, and I will call you to discuss.

Job Title: *SAP Solution Manager*

Primary Skills: SAP Solution Manager (SolMan) BASIS Consultant

Location: Greater Atlanta, GA

*Position Type: Contract*

*Duration: 3+ Months*

Rate: All inc or Rate+Exp

*Job Description:*

*Experience Required:*

*Repeat client is seeking an SAP solution manager techno/functional expert
with basis requirement.*

*1.         Configure Scope and Effort Analyzer and get it up and usable*

*2.         Configure CDMC and BPCA*

*3.         Help us resolve the issues we are having trying to get SDA to
work correctly.*

*4.         Review what we have developed so far on how to handle
maintenance projects in Solman using        Solar_project_admin, Solar01,
and Solar02 and give recommendations on things to change to improve it.*

Best Regards,

*Sandeep| Recruiter*

[image: cid:image003.jpg@01CFCB8B.06F18D20]

459 Herndon Parkway Suite 16 | Herndon VA 20170

*Phone:* 703-376-3827 | *eFax:* 703-880-7700

*Email:* sand...@spicra.com | *website:* www.spicra.com
<http://t.signauxun.com/link?url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.spicra.com%2f&ukey=agxzfnNpZ25hbHNjcnhyGAsSC1VzZXJQcm9maWxlGICAwInz5tYLDA&k=1df176a8bf624e1db473984af94242de>

*Gtalk: sandeepspi...@gmail.com <sandeepspi...@gmail.com> *

<http://t.signauxun.com/link?url=https%3a%2f%2ftwitter.com%2fspicra&ukey=agxzfnNpZ25hbHNjcnhyGAsSC1VzZXJQcm9maWxlGICAwNHE_ZwKDA&k=b10d701e02074c83b4d490c150929267>

<http://t.signauxun.com/link?url=https%3a%2f%2fwww.linkedin.com%2fcompany%2fspicra&ukey=agxzfnNpZ25hbHNjcnhyGAsSC1VzZXJQcm9maWxlGICAwInz5tYLDA&k=50726c536120450fa2b22e33e2766726>

<http://t.signauxun.com/link?url=https%3a%2f%2fwww.facebook.com%2fspicra&ukey=agxzfnNpZ25hbHNjcnhyGAsSC1VzZXJQcm9maWxlGICAwInz5tYLDA&k=f6e293fa62804608a7247227f61b80cb>

*Please connect with us on:*

*CONFIDENTIALITY:* This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or
legally privileged information that is intended solely for the individual
or entity named in the e-mail address.  If you are not the intended
distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please
delete all copies of the message and immediately inform the sender, so that
Spicra can arrange for proper delivery.

*WARNING:* Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. While Spicra has
taken reasonable precautions to minimize this risk, Spicra accepts no
liability for any damage that may be caused to you in the event that there
is any virus in this e-mail or any attachments attached hereto. It is the
addresses(s) duty to check and scan this email and any attachments attached
hereto for the presence of viruses prior to opening the email.