*Please share the resume with *sw...@ennovace.com

*.Net DeveloperLocation:* *Hoboken, NJ*

*Duration: 4+ Months*

*Interview mode: Phone then F2F*

*We are looking for a self-motivated, team-oriented, enthusiastic, and
pro-active C# / ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET> MVC Guru that lives and breathes
the .NET Framework. *

As part of our software development team you will be responsible for the
architectural design and implementation of large program modules for our
web hosted Provision software.

This is a highly technical, hands-on development role.

You’ll have the ability to be a part of a dynamic cross functional team
utilizing state of the art technologies and

development methodologies focused on agility and tight collaboration with
other team members, architect and stakeholders.

Candidates would be responsible for working with a team of developers using
Agile practices.

This is your chance to work for a great company with smart people on a
large system that supports thousands of concurrent users.

Essentials Skills:

•Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Sciences or related

•*6+ years of full-time developing experience *

*•Visual Studio.NET (C#, ADO.NET <http://ADO.NET>, ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>
MVC) *

*•.NET Framework (all versions) *

*•jQuery, Angular JS, Node JS *

*•XML, XSL, XPATH, JavaScript, DHTML *

•Oracle PLSQL

•Execute on Test-driven development and produce clear technical design
documentation

•Participate in project planning sessions to understand requirements,
provide design options, and provide work breakdown estimates

•Develop software that operates within a highly scalable distributed
multi-tiered system

•Take ownership of assigned project and think out of the box

•Work independently, with minimal technical and management guidance

•Strong Object Oriented Design, Relational Database Design, and XML Design

•Pro-actively identify system bottlenecks and make corrective
recommendations

•Collaborate and brainstorm with other developers in a team environment

Optional Skills:

•Silverlight 4.0

•Ping Identity

•Accounting knowledge

Must Have

*Programming Languages *

*•C# and 6 Yrs. experience*

*•Java Script and 3 Yrs. experience*

Programming Technologies

•REST and 3 Yrs. experience

Programming Tools

•Visual Studio and 6 Yrs. experience

*Web Programming *

•.NET * and 6 Yrs. experience

*•ASP and 3 Yrs. experience*

•HTML and 3 Yrs. experience

Nice to Have

Enterprise Databases

•Oracle RDBMS * and 2 Yrs. experience

*Programming Technologies *

*•jQuery and 1 Yrs. experience*

*•JSON and 3 Yrs. experience*
*•XML and 2 Yrs. experience*

Regards

*Swami A*
Technical Recruiter

*Ennovace Inc*

Ph: 214-541-9378

F: 972-262-9006

sw...@ennovace.com

www.ennovace.com

1801 S O'connor Rd

Irving TX 75061

In my absence please contact Steven at ste...@ennovace.com (214-541-9081)
Disclaimer: We respect  your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including
any attachments, is for the sole use of the intendedrecipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information.Any unauthorized review,
use,disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails
then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at rem...@ennovace.com
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.