A new Job, ID: 255117 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/255117> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com/>

Title:  Pega developer  posted on 2014-10-01 18:47:29

Job Description:Hi ,

Hope you are doing well.

I am looking for *Pega Developer **at **Manhattan, NY.* Please find the Job
Description below and send me your *updated resume*, along with the *best
time to reach you*.

I look forward to hear from you.

*Position           : Pega Developer*
*Location         : Manhattan, NY*
*Duration         :*  *6+ months*

*Technical/Functional Skills*
·         Certified CSSA
·         6+ years of strong Java development experience with atleast 4+
years of Pega PRPC with CSSA certified
·         Strong knowledge on integrating PRPC with other systems such as
portals, reports, MQ, SOAP/EJB service
·         Worked on PRPC with databases Oracle and application servers
Websphere/ Weblogic
·         Experience in requirement gathering, designing class structures
and flows, code reviews and knowledge repository
·         Experience in performance tuning, performance analyze, log
analyze and defects fixing

Salary: DOE

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/255117>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*