*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  resumes
to james.mil...@itbtalent.com

*Position = PeopleSoft FINANCE & HRMSLocation = Harrisburg, PADuration =
6+Months*

Interview Type:*  Either Go To Meeting Web Cam or In Person interview.*

*Skills:*
Exp w/SAP Solution Manager planning, configuration, and administration to
support centralized monitoring, alerting, root cause and analysis Required
5 Years
Setup and design analytical, technical and OS/DB dashboards across systems
(ECC, SRM, BW, portal) Required 5 Years
Experience with ECC, SRM, BW, and portal (must have experience with all)
Required 5 Years
Experience with migration of SolMan 7.0 EHP1 to SolMan 7.1  Required 2
Years
Solution Manager Dashboard design and setup  Required 2 Years
Experience implementing and configuring Business Process Analytics in
Solution Manager 7.1  Required 3 Years
Experience with ASAP Methodology  Required 5 Years
BPM for SRM Processes Required 5 Years
Knowledge and setup of work centers Required 5 Years
Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with process
and technical teams involved with application security matters
Required
Ability to work in a team environment and foster client relationships
Required
Strong written and verbal communication skills Required
Understanding of auditing processes and procedures Highly desired
Familiarity with HP Quality Center Highly desired

Responsible for migration project to SolMan 7.1.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,*Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

*Notice:* This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.