--
Please Share Me Profile -----------muk...@tresourceinc.com
<http://sourceinfotech.com>

Hello,

I'm *Mukesh* from *Technology Resource Group*. I have a opportunity with me
you might be interested, Please review the Job specifications below and let
me know if you may be interested in this opening or may refer someone to me
for this.

*Title: UI Developer   *

*Location: Los Angeles, CA *

*Duration: 3-6 months with possible extension *

*Job Description:*

·         8-10 + years of experience in Information Technology and UI
Development

·         Excellent HTML 5, CSS2/3 Development experience.

·         Experience in the field of Web Applications development using
HTML 4.01/HTML5, CSS, CSS3, XHTML, JavaScript, JQuery, Angular.js,
Handlebar.js, Underscore.js, AJAX, XML,RWD and JSON.

·         Strong understanding and knowledge in developing professional
AJAX driven elegant Enterprise Applications using HTML/HTML5, JSP,
CSS/CSS3, JAVASCRIPT, JIRA, RWD (Responsive Web Design), JQUERY.

·         Experience with JavaScript and JQuery

·         Experience with UI Development and HTML,CSS

·         Experience with Bootstrap ,Angular.JS will be plus

Regards,
  *Mukesh *

|*Technology Resource Group.*|
Office: *408-709-1760 Ext-948 * | *muk...@tresourceinc.com