*Hi...*

I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position     = Sr . Java Developer with strong web services,Spring MVC
exp..Location   = Richmond VA Duration = 6-12 months*

*9+ Years of exp*

They needs strong web services – producing and consuming; end to end
development; and Spring/Spring MVC.  *They will hire off the phone*.
We will build a new agile team with the successful candidates, who will use
agile methodologies to modernize our marketing and decisioning
infrastructure, replacing outdated credit card originations and customer
management systems.  This team will analyze, develop, test and deploy web
services and batch applications. We prize the ability to learn and design
through experimentation and the ability to integrate new technologies and
tools into our systems and process.  5+ years cumulative software
engineering experience required,

2+ years experience with one or more of these primary technologies required
(5+ years preferred):
- Web Services, preferably with Oracle WebLogic
- Fair Isaac Blaze Advisor
- Big Data applications (HDFS (Cloudera), MongoDB, Map Reduce)
- ETL batch applications with Ab Initio / Unix scripting
- Mainframe Data warehouse applications (COBOL, CICS, JCL, SQL, Native SQL
on MVS/Mainframe)
Note we are looking for rough 3:1 Java/Data skillset ratio on this team,
but of course we value individuals with skills in both areas.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,*Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

*Notice:* This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.