Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

This is* Prabhu *from* AIT Resource Group Inc.,*

We do have an opening for* ETL Architect *at* Palm Beach, Florida. *Please
have a look below job detail and let me know your thoughts at the earliest
convenience.

*ETL Architect*

*3 Months – 6 Months Contract (Extendable)*

*Palm Beach, Florida*

*Qualifications and Requirements:*

·         A degree in Computer Science, a related discipline, equivalent
work experience of 10+ years overall IT or the equivalent combination of
education, training and experience

·         5+ years in a Lead or Architect role

·         Hands on working experience of at least 4-7 years with SSIS

·         Ability to design and develop complex ETL mappings, sessions,
workflows and identify areas of optimizations

·         Ability to read and/or design logical and multi-dimensional data
models

·         Experience with MS SQL Server, Teradata , DB2, BW, XML, SAP (
experience with at least two)

·         Strong communication skills (both oral and written), ability to
work effectively in a team environment

*Preferred Skills:*

·         Previous Automotive industry experience

·         CA Erwin Experience for documentation and modeling

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Prabhu Ramalingam*

*American IT Resource Group, Inc.*

*1111, Plaza Dr., Suite 640, Schaumberg, IL - 60173*

*Desk: 847-598-4444 Extn 8807*

*Email: **prabh...@aitresourcegroup.com*
<ancil.step...@aitresourcegroup.com>

*Skype: ait.prabhu*