Hello *Everyone* ,

 Greetings from *DAMCOSOFT INC*. Please reply me with the resume along with
the contact details to *eshwar.kotipa...@damcosoft.com
<eshwar.kotipa...@damcosoft.com>* or call me on *631-759-8044 X 402*.

*Job Title      : .Net Developer Location      :  Erlanger, KY
 Duration      :  6+ Months*

*Role Description : *
•    Designs, develops, conducts full testing and supports production
implementation as well as post implementation warranty period.
•    Has a wider view of the system integration points and potential
impacts for design decisions to new/existing systems and downstream
processes.

*General Description : *
•    Develops application design documents,
•    ETL development, reviews code delivered from vendors,
•    development work on common modules or templates.
•    Project runs on 4 month budget cycles and will be renewed on end date
for an additional four month cycle.

*Requirements/Must Have : *
•    Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0 (C#)(ASP.net)
•    At least MVC 4 with responsive design experience on multiple devices
•    HTML4 and /or 5,
•    JavaScript/JQuery
•    SQL Server 2008
•    Entity Framework 4
•    T-SQL SharePoint Designer

*Skills & Qualification : *
•    Problem Solver
•    Self Starter
•    Written and verbal communication skills
•    Business and technical documentation
•    Responsive design
•    .Net designs
•    Working knowledge of RDBMS design and related technologies such as ETL
Knowledge on design patterns.
•    Version control with TFS.
•    Unit and integration testing.
•    SQL Tracing.
•    Knowledge on SQL Server replications.
•    Existing application improvement, including complete application
refactoring.

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make
sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.
I will contact you, if I need more information.

*Thanks & Regards*,

*Eshwar | Executive - Recruiter  | Damcosoft Inc. | *
NY Office:  112 W 34th St -  18th Floor, New York, NY 10120
NJ Office:  894 Green Street, Suite B, Iselin, NJ 08830
*Phone: 631-759-8044  Ext:402*
Fax: 347-826-3427
*Email: eshwar.kotipa...@damcosoft.com <eshwar.kotipa...@damcosoft.com>*
Corporate: www.damcosoft.com