*Position: Business Analyst with Supply Chain ExpLocation: Memphis,
TN.Duration: 6+ Month On-Site contract plus extension*

*Interview mode: Phone than Skype.Job Description:*Our client transforms
enterprise big data into intuitive solutions that allow business to manage
their resources better and more efficiently.
They allow executives and other key players to make informed real-time
decisions improving delivery of their services to customers better and
improve their bottom line.
Major organizations around the world rely on our high performance software
to gain actionable insights into their businesses and make real-time
operational decisions.
They are looking for a business analyst that can hit the ground running for
a client engagement in Memphis until the end of the year. If you are in the
market for cutting edge work, read on and apply today!

*What you will be doing:*
•Be a part of a North American Professional Services group tasked with
integrating existing core solutions on client sites for customers.
•Coordinates with client business users to assess business issues, gather
and define requirements, and write effective and detailed business and
system design requirements.
•Facilitate review sessions with business users during prototype
development to validate use-case requirements to initial development work
•Participate as needed in customer-led sessions to confirm around data
sources and identify potential data-quality issues
•Effectively translates business needs into specifications to be used by
development staff to create technical designs and programming
specifications; assists with design and review of specifications.
•Assists project management with testing plan, development of testing
scripts, and testing of applications.
•Prepares training materials and conducts application training of end users
that is based on the solution.

*Things you need to have:*
•Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) or equivalent in related field.
*•4+ years commercial experience as a Business Analyst*
•Experience working an enterprise environment on web applications
•Excellent written and oral communication skills
•Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals
and/or groups at all levels of an organization
•Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
•Relocate or travel to Memphis for work on customer site

*It would be great if you had:*
•Domain experience in logistics operations or supply chain operations
business processes or similar*.*

Thanks
Regards
*Steven Olson*
(Technical Lead)

*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214 541 9081
F: 972-262-9006

ste...@ennovace.com

www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including
any attachments, is for the sole use of the intendedrecipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information.Any unauthorized review,
use,disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails
then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@ennovace.com and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
inconvenience.