--
Please Share Me Profile -----------muk...@tresourceinc.com
<http://sourceinfotech.com>

Hello,

I'm *Mukesh* from *Technology Resource Group*. I have a opportunity with me
you might be interested, Please review the Job specifications below and let
me know if you may be interested in this opening or may refer someone to me
for this.

Job Title:              *Performance Tester*

Location:              *Saint Louis, MO*

Duration:             *Long Term *

*REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:*

•             7+ years QA experience

•             4 - 7 years of experience with HP LoadRunner

•             Proficient with C programming language

•             3 - 5 years of experience work in an automation framework

•             3 - 5 years of performance test design experience

•             Experience with HP Quality Center/ALM

Regards,
  *Mukesh *

|*Technology Resource Group.*|
Office: *408-709-1760 Ext-948 * | *muk...@tresourceinc.com