A new Job, ID: 273989 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/273989> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com/>

Title:  FTP Resource  posted on 2014-10-29 15:46:15

Job Description:
Dear [Contact.First Name],

We are looking for FTP Resource in Jefferson City, MO: 4 months

Position: FTP Resource
Location: Jefferson, MO
Duration: 4 months
Interview Process: Phone Hire

Job Requirements:
Experience: Mid
Number of openings: 2
Employment Type: Contract/1099/C2C/W2
Work authorization: Any US Work Authorization
Rate: Market
Skills: FTP, Mainframe, Javascript,
Details:
Client is looking for contractors with experience in “*configuring and
maintaining FTP connections, both Mainframe and Open Systems based.”*
The position will be responsible for establishing FTP connects with
customers and vendors.
Provide support on failed transfers.
Ensure the transfer of files in a timely manner, and will troubleshoot any
FTP issues.
Experience with Javascript coding would be a plus.

The position is overnight with hours that need to cover from 7 pm to 2 am,
though we would be flexible as to whether the candidate worked a 6 pm to 2
am shift or a 7 pm to 3 am shift.

Salary: Market

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/273989>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*