--
Please Share Me Profile -----------muk...@tresourceinc.com
<http://sourceinfotech.com>

Hello,

I'm *Mukesh* from *Technology Resource Group*. I have a opportunity with me
you might be interested, Please review the Job specifications below and let
me know if you may be interested in this opening or may refer someone to me
for this.

*Job Title: SOA Developer*

*Work Location: St. Louis, MO.*

*Duration:  6 months + Contract *

Job Description:

•         Experience as SOA Developer , with minimum 8 + years working on
Oracle SOA Suite.

•         Strong Experience with Oracle OSB(Proxy, Business Services) ,
Service Account, OWSM, Transport and Message level security and policies

•         Clear understanding of Web services approach including Web
service protocols such as SOAP and REST.

•         Experience in middleware, messaging and EAI technologies, such as
JMS, EDN, EJB, JNDI, RMI, CORBA.

•         Extensive experience in Oracle SOA Suite(Mediator, BPEL process,
Human Interaction, Business Rules and various adapters)

•         Should have complete understanding of Java/J2EE n-Tier
architectures, WebServices standards, Integration Design Patterns, SOA
Standards, SOA Governance Standards (e.g. UDDI, OER, etc.).

•         Experience developing full-scale, enterprise SOA integration
using Oracle SOA FMW 11g technology stack

•         Strong Development experience or background.

•         Very strong communication skills. Ability to interface and
communicate with all levels of management and internal and external
customers.

•         Offshore Coordination experience will be good to have.

•         Expertise in analysing Business and Development Specifications,
Use Cases, and Detail Design to develop requirement gathering, analysing
the business process, conducting Feasibility studies, Document generation

           and conducting sessions.

•         Experience working in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment and
have the Ability to multi-task

•         Experience with Provisioning at a Cable Provider, or other
Telecommunications company will be given preference.

Regards,
  *Mukesh *

|*Technology Resource Group.*|
Office: *408-709-1760 Ext-948 * | *muk...@tresourceinc.com