Hi...
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position    = Windows Systems EngineerLocation = Allentown PADuration =
9-12 monthsRate goal:  $$45/hr*

*In person interview after a phone interview.*

All candidates must have very strong Windows, *VMWare and HP Blade
experience.*
(the *closer to $45 the better shot at an interview)*

*Required Qualifications*Five plus (5+) years of hands-on technical
experience in an
*enterprise server environment of 500+ servers*Demonstrated analytical and
problem solving skills as well as the ability to think strategically
Strong written and verbal communications as well as interpersonal skills.
On-call support 24x7 as required along with evening and weekend work when
required

*Technical Qualifications:*
These are listed in order of importance, but note that not all
qualifications are required in order to be considered for the position:
Technical knowledge and experience with Windows OS environment (Windows
2003, 2008 and 2012)
Experience with VMWare ESX 5.0 and 5.1 clustered environments including HA
and DR experience
Experience working with HP blade enclosures (C7000, 460c) and boot from SAN
technology
Experience using Microsoft System Center 2007 and 2012 and Symantec
Endpoint Protection
Ability to perform storage provisioning, zoning, troubleshooting of the
storage/SAN environment and perform performance analysis on a storage/SAN
environment (IBM SVC, IBM XiV, IBM Storewize V7000)
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,*Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

*Notice:* This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.