A new Job, ID: 276779 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/276779> was added
at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com>

Title:  Need Embedded C Developer with Payment Card experience in Akron,
OH  posted on 2014-11-03 17:13:40

Job Description:Hi,
Please find the below requirement and let me know, if you have any
profiles.

*Embedded C Developer*
*Location:  Akron, OH*
*6-8 month project *
*Tax terms: W2 /1099 only*

*Must have Payment Card Industry experience ***

Job Requirements: *Must have:*
- Senior level *Embedded C Development*
- *Payment Card experience*
- Excellent understanding of *Device level communication* - Device drivers,
Socket programming, hardware control, serial communications right now are
using USB but need to switch to Ethernet
*-* Ethernet *TCP/IP or UDP*
*- Embedded C Developer with Payment Card Industry experience (like
Verifone)*

*Job description: *
Our client is upgrading their POS PinPad devices to meet PCI 3.0 standard.
They need a Lead Embedded C Developer to evaluate current PCI process, the
design and develop a prototype for the new European based payment card
standards.
The project is split in two phases:
1. Modify the current drivers from hardwired USB communications to Ethernet
TCP/IP or UDP
2. Integrating our current UI with POINT software to perform all the EMV
tasks communicating directly with a chip/pin enabled bank card.

 *Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/276779>  (Registration not mandatory to
apply for this job)*