Hello Professionals,

This is *Bharath Kumar* from *KRG Technologies; *We are looking for an *Java
Front-End/UI/Web Developer/Lead at Bothell, WA t*he below mentioned job
description.  Kindly forward me your resume, rate and contact details for
further process at *bhara...@krgtech.com* <bhara...@krgtech.com> .

I also request you to forward this opportunity to your friends or
colleagues; so that we can help someone who may be in search of a job or
looking for a change.

==============================================================================================================================================================================================

*Position 1:*

*Role :* Java Front-End Developer/Lead

*Location :* Bothell, WA

*Must Skills: Java, JQuery, Jscript, HTML, JSP*

General Description:

1 Functional requirement understanding of Front End development

2 Understand the current architecture of the customer business line

3 Discussing technical solutions with customer technical team and
suggesting innovative ideas for solutions

4 Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends for UI
development work, particularly in regard to web accessibility, usability,
and emerging technologies

5 Interaction with other teams (QA, Business, Technical Architect)

6 Team Management and handling client

*Position 2:*

*Role :* UI/Web Developer

*Location :* Bothell, WA

General Description:

To be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing
technical guidance / solutions for work completion

Skill Set:-Candidate with Angular JS profile with below skills

a. Primary : Angular JS/Jquery/Javascript

b. Secondary : HTML4/5, CSS2/3, Browser compatibility, JSP

Thanks & Regards

Bharath kumar

KRG Technologies Inc.

25000 *|* Avenue Stanford *|* Suite 243 *|* Valencia, CA 91355

Direct Phone: 661-367-8000 EX: 505 | Fax: (661) 257-9968

Email: *bhara...@krgtech.com* <bhara...@krgtech.com> | *URL: *
www.krgtech.com <www.krgtech.com>

Yahoo IM: Chidurala_bharath || Gtalk: bharathkumar.krg

<http://www.krgtech.com/keymilestone2014.html>

*Disclaimer:* “If you do not wish to receive future email messages from us,
Please *click here* <http://unsubscribe.krgtech.com/> and enter your E-mail
address to unsubscribe”. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.