A new Job, ID: 289920 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/289920> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com>

Title:  Jr.PeopleSoft Security  posted on 2014-11-19 14:15:51

Job Description:*Hi, *

We are looking for *PeopleSoft Security in MN  *kindly go through the below
job opening and let me know your interest. Please send resume in word
format along with pay rate details.

*Job Title: **PeopleSoft Security*
*Duration: 6 Months Contract *
*Location: **ST. Paul,MN*
*Client: **Travelers*

*Description*
Develops, plans and analyzes, designs and tests PeopleSoft security.

The Human Resources department is upgrading its PeopleSoft HCM application
from 9.0 to 9.2. As part of this upgrade, there is a desire to rebuild the
application security (PeopleSoft Roles/Permissions).

We are seeking a very experience PeopleSoft Security Administrator to do
this work. Our timelines are VERY agressive. We need a mature person to
join our team - review our existing security, design a new security
solution by working with other developers and functional business analysts.
This role will also build the security and test it.

PeopleSoft security experience is a must. This person must also be highly
self-managed and a self-starter.

Salary: 65

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/289920>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*