Dear  Associate,

Hope you are doing great..!!

I look forward to work with you on your daily requirements on Corp-Corp
basis. Please let us know if we can assist you in fulfilling your client IT
needs.

I would appreciate if you can add my id anud...@oberonit.com  to your
mailing list and send your requirements on a regular basis.

Let's stay in touch. .. J

*Consultant Name*

*Primary Skills*

* Visa*

*Current Location*

*Relocation Preference*

Visesa

Sr Web Logic Admin

H1B

TX

Open

Chandrika

Weblogic/ Oracle Apps DBA

H1B

IL

Open

Hari

Hadoop Developer

H1B

MI

Open

Mohan

Hadoop Developer

H1B

TX

Open

Ravi

Sr Oracle DBA

GC

TX

TX & FL

Nitin

C++/Python Consultant

H1B

OH

Open

Swarna

QA Lead

H1B

TX

Only TX

Lakshmi

QA / ETL Tester

GC

TX

Only TX

Nirmala

Sr Manual Tester

H1B

GA

GA

Kalpana

DWBI/ETL Developer

H1B

WA

Open

Shama

QA Analyst

H1B

OH

OH

Mounika

Sr. ETL Informatica

H1B

GA

Open

Asifa

Sr ETL Developer

H1B

MD

Open

Priya

Sr.SAS Programmer

H1B

CA

Open

Bharathi

Sr. Java Developer

H1B

CT

Open

Sushmitha

SQL Server BI

H1B

GA

Only GA

Manasa

SFDC Dev

H1B

IL

TX

Looking forward to work with you…..!!!

*Thanks &  Best regards*

Anudeep |Oberon IT

1404 W Walnut Hill Ln, Ste 102, Irving, TX 75038.

*Email *-  anud...@oberonit.com

*Direct:* 972-330-5904 | *Fax:* 1-800-218-2820

*Web:* www.oberonit.com

Gtalk: deepu.astir || Yahoo IM: anu.staffing