Hi,
Hope you are doing great!

Please take a look at the below hot list and let me know if you came across
any suitable requirements. You can reach me on mail  cha...@oberonit.com. I
look forward to work with you as a team and hope we can close few positions
available with you.

   Name Skill Visa location  Relocation  ChandaDas SAP OCM H1 IL OPEN  Karthik
Byreddy SAP ADMIN H1 TX OPEN  D Reddy  SAP SD H1 VI OPEN  Sushmitha .K SQL
BI H1 GA GA  Bharthi k JAVA DEV H1 CT OPEN  Sampath redyy JAVA DEV  H1 TX
OPEN  Saroj pathri PROJECT MANAGER H1 IL OPEN  Prasanna IOS EAD  WA OPEN
Kartheek SAP securities H1 TX OPEN  KALPANA informatica H1 WA OPEN  ASIFA
informatica H1 MD OPEN  MOUNIKA informatica H1 GA OPEN  VISESA websphere/
web logic H1 TX OPEN  venkat java dev H1 IL OPEN  ANURAG DOT.NET H1 TX OPEN