Hi Partners,

Hope you doing great today.

Email me at sa...@aclatinc.net , If you have right resource for below
position

*Position: IOS Developer Location: Portland, OR*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Hourly rate : $60/hr on CTC*

*Short Description:* Client is looking for an iOS Developer to work on an
iPhone native presence and chat application that integrates with existing
XMPP infrastructure. Developer must be comfortable working in a highly
collaborative agile environment.

*Complete Description:* We are looking for an iOS Developer with a passion
for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. The successful candidate
will work with our team of talented engineers and designers to build the
next generation of our mobile presence and chat application. Candidate must
have a deep understanding of Objective-C and Cocoa Touch as well as Core
Date, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text iOS frameworks.
Experience with the XMPP Framework will be helpful. Experience publishing
iOS apps to the app store is required. Candidate must be comfortable
working in a highly collaborative agile environment. TDD is preferred and
unit-test code coverage for robustness, including edge cases, is mandatory.

*Behavior Characteristics:* Developer must be comfortable working in a
highly collaborative agile environment with cross-functional teams to
define, design, and ship new iOS app features.

Warm Regards,

Sampath Arra

ACLAT, Inc.

Email: sa...@aclatinc.net