--
Please Share me profile  ====prab...@tresourceinc.com

Hello,

I am Prabhat, a Technical Recruiter with Technology Resource Group. We have
URGENT REQUIREMENT of *Sr. Linux Engineer*, with one of our Client

Please Share Matching Profile ASAP on my id prab...@tresourceinc.com or
feel free to call me for further information, my number is 408-709-1760
Ext-843*. *

*Role: Sr. Linux Engineer*

*Location: **St Petersburg*

*Duration: 6+ Month*

*Essential Duties & Responsibilities*

·
The position is for a Senior Systems Engineer responsible for providing
technical leadership and architectural design for our global Linux
infrastructure. They will serve as a technical resource for any size
project including enterprise initiatives with high risk and complexity.
They will ensure adherence to technical strategy, standards, and
configurations & ensure feasibility. They will further ensure compliance to
all internal processes and procedures including, but not limited to, ITIL
processes, Security Policies, Backup Policies. Assist and comply with all
Internal Audit requirements and requests.

 ·         The ideal candidate would have the skills and ability to
accomplish the following items from the first day:
1. Review and assess current Linux server landscape
2. Recommend, develop and establish standards, processes & baselines for
existing and future systems
3. Design and implement a Linux server security policy (password/policies)
4. Research, test, and present a solution proposal for Linux server
management, infrastructure, tools, and patch management

*Summary:*

This individual should possess the following Experience and Skills:

·
• 8+ yrs. experience with Linux/Open Systems architecture
• 3+ yrs. experience with Linux/Open Systems design and implementation in
an Enterprise environment
• 3+ yrs. Familiar with supporting Windows in an enterprise environment
• Recent experience with shell scripting
• Experience creating formal system design documentation
• Self-motivated with good communication skills (written and verbal),
including the ability to communicate effectively with all team members
located local or globally
• Current experience with tools such as the following would be beneficial
in supporting the above requirements:
• Samba/Directory server
• Puppet
• Redhat Satellite Server
• FreeIPA

*Duties & Responsibilities*

·
• Evaluate emerging trends in the IT field and organization
• Deliver the Linux (Open Systems) strategy, design, and future Roadmap
• Current with the latest Cloud Computing principles and industry standards
• Demonstrate technical expertise in the design and support of Unix and
Linux in an Enterprise environment
• Strong experience with tiered/layered architectures
• Solution integration
• Test, document and deploy technical solutions
• Develop and document processes, procedures, baselines, standards, and
product life cycles
• Interpersonal skills in working with the customer, management and
technical teams in a “self-starter” role
• Current hands-on expertise with Open Source administration, design &
testing (Linux, xxSQL, Apache, PHP, Python, etc.)
• Excellent problem solving, analytical, and technical troubleshooting
skills

·

*Education and Certification:*

·
• Redhat Certified (RHCA, RHCE, or RHCSA)
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• Degree in Management Information Systems preferred.
• 10 years information technology experience required or an equivalent
combination of education, training or experience.

*Regards,*

*Prabhat Kumar*

*Technology Resource Group*

*3736 Hills-dale Court**  Santa Clara, CA 95051*

*prab...@tresourceinc.com* <prab...@tresourceinc.com>

*Office  408-709-1760 EXT-843 , Fax:-  **408-884-2409*

[image: Description: Description: cid:image001.png@01CF711D.9C81DB60]

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
<http://www.linkedin.com/home?trk=hb_logo>

IM---prabhat.trg

Gtalk--- prabhat.trg58 <gtalk---%20alokkumartekshap...@gmail.com>

http://www.tresourceinc.com