--
Please Share me profile  ====prab...@tresourceinc.com

Hello,

I am Prabhat, a Technical Recruiter with Technology Resource Group. We have
URGENT REQUIREMENT of *Performance Tester*, with one of our Client

Please Share Matching Profile ASAP on my id prab...@tresourceinc.com or
feel free to call me for further information, my number is 408-709-1760
Ext-843

*Role: Performance Tester*

*Location: Framingham, Boston, MA *

*Duration: 12 +  Month*

*Interview: Telephonic/Skype*

*Need* *GC / Local citizens * *only*

Role

Performance Tester

Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills

8+ years of experience in Performance Testing using
HP Load Runner,
Silk Performer
RFHUTIL and Selenium
NFR Collection.Analysis,Perf Design Review,Workload Analysis,Test
Planning,Code Profiling,Perf Test Scripting
Perf Test Execution,Analysis,Server Side tuning,Browser Level
Testing,Browser Level tuning,Post Prod Analysis
Post Prod Monitoring,Post Prod Tuning

Roles and responsibility

ü Responsible for driving all the Performance testing activities
ü  Work with multiple teams that include Environment, release and Dev teams
ü Ability to take initiative and ownership on tasks
ü Good written and oral communication
Analyze Production workload
Creating Test scripts and executing test cases
Evaluating the results on the server and Client end.
Experience in using  for further investigation.
Excellent personal communication, leadership, and organizational skills

Desirable Technical / Functional Skills

Performance Testing and Performance Monitoring skills
Experience in the following
1) Silk Test Performer
2) Scripting
3) Appd/CA wily - Performance monitoring tool
4) Workload Analysis and Performance Monitoring.

Total experience in required skill (years)

8 years

*Regards,*

*Prabhat Kumar*

*Technology Resource Group*

*3736 Hills-dale Court**  Santa Clara, CA 95051*

*prab...@tresourceinc.com* <prab...@tresourceinc.com>

*Office  408-709-1760 EXT-843 , Fax:-  **408-884-2409*

[image: Description: Description: cid:image001.png@01CF711D.9C81DB60]

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
<http://www.linkedin.com/home?trk=hb_logo>

IM---prabhat.trg

Gtalk--- prabhat.trg58 <gtalk---%20alokkumartekshap...@gmail.com>

http://www.tresourceinc.com