---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: naveen kumar <naveen.intsyst...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 12:17 PM
Subject: {lOOkfOrBiG} Sr. Java Developer Available for new projects.

Hi,

Kindly find the attached resume for Java developer position.

Name:Tulasi Naga

Location: DE

Relocation: Open

Visa:H1b

Availability: 1 Week

Note: We request you to submit this resume only for your direct clients
also please be advised that we are submitting this resume only for this
requirement. It is a mandatory to let us know on every requirement you are
submitting for.

*Naveen Kumar*

Senior Resource Manager

*Data Pioneer Inc - **An E- Verified Company*

Voice # 646 435 0060

Fax # (212)742-2811

Email: nav...@data-pioneer.com <vi...@data-pioneer.com> ||
www.data-pioneer.com