--
Please Share Me Profile -----------muk...@tresourceinc.com
<http://sourceinfotech.com>

Hello

I'm *Mukesh* from *Technology Resource Group*. I have a opportunity with me
you might be interested, Please review the Job specifications below and let
me know if you may be interested in this opening or may refer someone to me
for this.

*Title                       : Manual QA Lead*

*Location               : San Diego, CA*

*Duration              : Long Term Contract*

*Required Skills:*

? 9+ Years of experience in Software Quality Assurance.

? enough to work as a manual tester too.

? 3+ years of experience with Quality Center/ALM

? Create/update/review test plans.

? Create/update/review/execute manual test cases/scripts

? Experience working with distributed (off-shore) testing teams

? Demonstrated testing skills and experience including all facets of the
Software Lifecycle

? Knowledge of Quality Assurance practices & testing methodologies

? Review/verify functional and system requirements and ensure project
deliverables adhere to QAcriteria

? and comply with the requirements prior to deployment.

? Experience managing test data

? You should be comfortable enough to do manual testing as well

? Experience performing daily day defect triage and reviewing defects with

? Multiple development team and managing the defect thru its life cycle

? Strong communication and organizational skills. Communicate QA risks,
milestones, and status to

? the Project Manager, project team and management.

? Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with aggressive
schedules

? Strong interpersonal skills ? networking, building relationships, teamwork

? Self-motivated, work well in a team structure or independently

? BS degree or equivalent experience

Regards,
  *Mukesh *

|*Technology Resource Group.*|