Hi ,Greetings from *ICS GLOBAL SOFT INC*
We do have consultants on different streams like below
Here is our Hotlist of Consultants available immediately for your client
requirements..... l...@icsglobalsoftinc.com
*Please Reply “REMOVE” to unsubscribe from our Mailing*

*ICS GLOBAL SOFT INC - HOT LIST*

*Consultant*

*Expericence*

*Role*

*Skill*

*Location*

*Availability*

Mathan

15

Informatica Technical Lead/Architect, PMP, Datawarehouse

ETL Architect, Informatica, Cognos, PMP, project manager in DWH,Sr.
business analyst PL/SQL, Pmp Certified, Oracle Certified Associate

Open  to CA,GA,TX

2 weeks Notice

Madhavi

9+

Informatica Power  Lead Developer

Oracle Financials 11i ,Informatica 9.x/7.x/6.x,

Open To NY,NJ,PA,VA

Immediate

Swaroopa

7+

Informatica Developer

Informatica, Sr. business analyst, PL/SQL

Open

Immediate

Priya

9+

Mobile Application Tester/QA Analyst /EDI ANALYST

Mobile Application Tester/QA Analyst /EDI ANALYST

Dallas, TX

Immediate

Kiran

13+

IOS 4+ &Android 2+ and Windows 2+

Mobile Appliction Developer

Dallas, TX/Remote

2 weeks Notice

Gayathri

 5+

 QA Analyst

Quality Test Professionals 8.2, Quality Center 8.0, SOAP UI, DB Visualizer,
Editplus 3.2

Atlanta, GA

Immediate

Kalpana