*POSITION: Oracle PL/SQL*

Here are my 3 current openings in Healthcare:

*Oracle PL/SQL Developer*

Our client in the Healthcare Industry is looking for a PL/SQL Developer.

 *Responsibilities:*

Oracle PL/SQL Programming.

Responsible for working with data architect and business analysts to
design/build data loading and conversion programs.

Responsible for the technical design, development, and testing of ETL
(Informatica) programs.

Responsible for unit and performance testing.

*Skills:*

The person should have extensive PL/SQL experience and Oracle database
knowledge.

Pure PL/SQL developer and has worked on Informatica.

DW concepts and architecture.

Strong understanding of Oracle database architecture, PL/SQL and SQL.

Ability to deconstruct, modify, and document existing PL/SQL processes.

Understanding of data modeling and design.

Understanding of Oracle database utilities--data pump, sql*loader, and
external tables.

Understanding of ETL design and development concepts (Informatica)

* Location:* Los Angeles, CA

*Duration:* 6months, with possibilities of extension

Thanks & Regards
Ashwini
HUMAC INC
Technical IT Recruiter