--
Please Share me profile  ====prab...@tresourceinc.com

Hello,

I am Prabhat,  Technical Recruiter with Technology Resource Group. We have
URGENT REQUIREMENT of *PL/SQL Developer*, with one of our Client

Please Share Matching Profile ASAP on my id prab...@tresourceinc.com or
feel free to call me for further information, my number is 408-709-1760
Ext-843

*Position:    PL/SQL Developer*

*Location:   Buffalo/US*

*LOA:            12 Months*

PL/sql, oracle 11i, Unix

·         5 Years experience in building and managing multi-terabyte
databases:

·         Oracle 11 experience a must.

·         Oracle PL/SQL , Stored Procedures, Functions, Procedures,
Triggers.

·         Experience with Data Modeling tools like Erwin is a plus.

·         Linux Bash shell scripting.

·         ETL techniques and Data ware housing knowledge

·         Banking Domain knowledge, possibly in Compliance and AML.

*Soft Skill *

·         Great attention to detail and the ability to use sound judgment
to effectively solve problems within the scope of the position.

·         Excellent analytical/ problem solving and troubleshooting skills
in both structured and unstructured environments.

·         Ability to efficiently handle multiple projects with shifting
priorities.

·         Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and
interpersonal skills.

·         Able to produce professional documentation and manage small
initiatives.

*Optional:  Data stage knowledge. *

·         Job Duties (Include but Limited to)

·         Collaborate and communicate a solid understanding of the database
design, engineering and support procedures necessary for optimal system
performance.

·         Troubleshoot and resolve data model, database query, user /
system monitoring, ETL, DW, etc. issues.

·         Execute optimization techniques to maximize the efficiency of all
database systems.

·         Adhere to industry standards and company best practices for
service delivery.

·         Assist in the ongoing development and documentation of systems,
policies, procedures and customer deliverables.

·         Perform other technical duties as assigned.
Provide on-call support & remote computing needs

*Regards,*

*Prabhat Kumar*

*Technology Resource Group*

*3736 Hills-dale Court**  Santa Clara, CA 95051*

*prab...@tresourceinc.com* <prab...@tresourceinc.com>

*Office  408-709-1760 EXT-843 , Fax:-  **408-884-2409*

[image: Description: Description: cid:image001.png@01CF711D.9C81DB60]

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
<http://www.linkedin.com/home?trk=hb_logo>

IM---prabhat.trg

Gtalk--- prabhat.trg58 <gtalk---%20alokkumartekshap...@gmail.com>

http://www.tresourceinc.com