*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position = Network Solutions ArchitectLocation = Columbus, OHDuration =
6-12 Months Contract To Hire*

*EAD , GC , USC*

*Looking for candidates with Global experience*

*Required Skills:*
7+ years of Network focused experience
3+ years of experience as a Project Manager
Experience in a Cisco environment
Experience with Firewalls
Experience with Protocols
Experience with Solarwinds
Experience writing RFP’s
Experience in an Enterprise environment
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar field of study
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
A positive attitude and willingness to learn
Must be able to gain buy-in from other areas of IT and the business

*Desired Skills:*
Experience in a Global organization
Network related certificates
Position Title: Network Solutions Architect

*-Phone Screen (1 hour structured with Christoph.. Ask about experiences
and past positions)*
 -Peer interview (with Andy Tenyeaotan & HR)
 -Phone Interview with Operations team – Christoph will set up, not
participate
 -Final interview with Christoph’s Manager

*All candidates must answer these two questions*:
1)How are projects run in your current company?
2)How are projects executed and how are they organized?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,*Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

*Notice:* This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.