Dear Partners,

These are the requirements currently open.

Req. Title:SAP APO/SNP ConsultantPrimary Skills:SAP APO/SNP Consultant
Location: St Louis, MO
Duration 6 + months

About 4 plus years in APO SNP including experience in planning books,
planning areas, macros, alerts. preferred experience in SAP Optimizer and
deployment . Ability to create extractors, info cubes and info objects for
reporting. Heuristics and TLB functionalities of SNP are a must.

 *Rate: *DOE,  * Job Type: *Contract,  * Start Date: *ASAP,  * Duration: *6
Months,  * Number Of Openings: *1,  * Location: *St Louis, MO

Please respond with *Resume, Rate and Phone numbers* of the Consultant.
Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

--
Regards,
Hima V