--
Please Share me profile  ====prab...@tresourceinc.com

Hello,

I am Prabhat,  Technical Recruiter with Technology Resource Group. We have
URGENT REQUIREMENT of *Linux engineer *with one of our Client

Please Share Matching Profile ASAP on my id prab...@tresourceinc.com or
feel free to call me for further information, my number is 408-709-1760
Ext-843

*Role: Linux engineer*

*Location: Brooklyn, NY*

*Duration-6+ Month*

*JD:*

*SCOPE OF SERVICES:*

·         .Architect, design, and deploy infrastructure platforms in
support of 3-tier

·         applications

·         .Manage, architect, build and monitor highly available, secure
UNIX

·         environments.

·         .Perform project management & supervision for UNIX infrastructure.

·         .Oversee server sizing and capacity planning, installation, setup
and

·         configuration.

·         .Create project work plans defining technical tasks and
estimating resource

·         requirements.

·         .Interface with technical teams to determine infrastructure
requirements,

·         develop new applications and add capabilities to existing ones.

·         .Oversee advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution prior to
system

·         acceptance.

·         .Work with vendors to resolve open technical issues.

·         .Manage projects/tasks as assigned.

·         .Serve as Systems Administrator for UNIX systems and Red Hat
Linux systems.

·         .Prepares technical deployment plans and system utilization
reports.

·         .Work with other technical staff to coordinate implementation
activities.

·         .Follow and document procedures related to Systems Administration
of the

·         client SUN and Red Hat LINUX environment.

·         .Respond, track, and escalate systems incident on all UNIX
systems.

·         .Perform system patch deployments; application upgrades and
patches

·         .Monitor and resolve alerts.

·         .Monitor system security.

·         .Install various Sun and HP equipment.

*MANDATORY SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: *

candidates who do not have the mandatory

skills will not be considered

·         .At least 4 years of experience with UNIX & LINUX System

·         administration/engineering

·         .Current Solaris/Linux certifications

·         .Experience with Veritas products including Cluster Server,
Volume Manager,

·         File System and other clustering & replication technologies

·         .Understanding of UNIX performance and related utilities

·         .Experience in managing SUN/UNIX/LINUX

·         .Lead member of large application teams

·         .Knowledge of SAN storage infrastructure

·         .Experience with current SUN hardware and software

·         .Understanding of Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) application
development

·         concepts

·         .Experience administering, structuring, architecting, and
supporting

·         web-based systems that are highly available and capable of
handling large

·         throughput and concurrency

·         .Understanding network concepts (i.e. TCP/IP protocols, routing,
subnets,

·         services, DNS, etc.)

·         .Experience with shell scripting

·         .Understanding of information technology systems development,
project

·         management

·         .Demonstrated experience working with technical and non-technical
staff;

·         .Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs

·         .Outstanding collaboration and team building skills

·         .Strong written and verbal communication skills

·         .Excellent analytic, organization, presentation and facilitation
skills

·         .Ability to manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines

*Regards,*

*Prabhat Kumar*

*Technology Resource Group*

*3736 Hills-dale Court**  Santa Clara, CA 95051*

*prab...@tresourceinc.com* <prab...@tresourceinc.com>

*Office  408-709-1760 EXT-843 , Fax:-  **408-884-2409*

[image: Description: Description: cid:image001.png@01CF711D.9C81DB60]

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
<http://www.linkedin.com/home?trk=hb_logo>

IM---prabhat.trg

Gtalk--- prabhat.trg58 <gtalk---%20alokkumartekshap...@gmail.com>

http://www.tresourceinc.com