Hello Professional,
Hope you are doing good.
I've an excellent opportunity for you. Please let me know if you would like
to move forward with
the below position.

*Role : Network Engineer CCIE (Lab & Written)*
Duration : Long Term
Location : New York NYC
Start : Immediately

*Our most urgent position seems to be impossible:*

Nexus is a requirement (in a datacenter setting)
Data Center, using Nexus 7K/9K (lab at moment), 6500X (migration away
from), ASA FW
NOS Deliverables:  Primary focus is on Design review, case resolution,
review Software Code Scrubs with customer ( this will be handled by the
GDC), but handle configuration reviews,  etc.
The resource would work hand in hand with the CSPC team for
collection/delta information.