*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position    = Automation EngineerLocation   = Philadelphia, PA ( Local OR
Near BY) Duration   = 6 + months*

*skills:* Java, XML, SQL, GIT or SVN, JUnit or TestNG, Selenium WebDriver,
Eclipse or IntelliJ

*The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess: *Hands on experience
in *UI/web
application* testing
*Expertise in Automating functional UI tests using Selenium WebDriver*
Knowledge of Test Framework - JUnit or TestNG

*What You Need to Bring to the Table:*
UI/web application testing
*Automating functional UI tests using Selenium WebDriver*
Basic Knowledge of Test *Framework - JUnit or TestNG*
*Basic Java Coding* experience
Communication and presentation skills
Knowledge of using *Java IDE - Eclipse or IntelliJ*
Knowledge of using the *Code Repository - GIT or SVN*
Automation knowledge of *SOAP API is* plus
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200Princeton, NJ 08540Tel 609 -
423 - 4899   Fax 312.582.2699 | Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
<email%3ajames.mil...@itbtalent.com>Gtalk:  james.usrecruiterWebsite: *
*www.itbrainiac.com* <http://www.itbrainiac.com/>

*“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- Philippians 4:13*

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.