**Please send resumes to **nirm...@datagrp.com <nirm...@datagrp.com>
**<**nirm...@datagrp.com
<nirm...@datagrp.com>**>**

*Hi,*

*Hope you are good!*

*I have the below requirement with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile.*

*Position : UI Developer*

*Location : Cupertino, CA *

*Duration : 6+ months *

*Job Description:*

*a.*       *Job Summary: *

Looking for talented UI engineers to develop next gen mapping platform that
will enrich millions of lives worldwide, great ideas have a way of becoming
great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring
passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could
accomplish. We are looking for a self starting, energetic individual who is
not afraid to question assumptions and who has excellent written and oral
skills. The candidate should have experience developing world class web
front end systems using Javascript and CSS. We look for good team players
who are able to tackle problems under tight deadline constraints and
deliver imaginative solutions.

*b.*      *Key Qualifications: *

i.      In depth knowledge of HTML5, JavaScript and CSS

ii.      HTTP, JSON, DOM

iii.      Git and/or SVN

iv.      Experience with Angular, Backbone, Less, Bootstrap

v.      Mapping libraries like Leaflet, Esri, Javascript or D3

*c.*       *Description: *

Analyze, design, code, inspect, debug, and test Maps related software
solutions with emphasis on front end development. - Maintain and enhance
existing applications in response to new feature requests. - Collaborate
closely with members of other teams throughout the release cycle. -
Occasional after hours support and troubleshooting.

*d.*      *Education:*

BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or EE, or relevant industry experience
is required.  MS in Computer Science or related technical field is desired.

*e.*      *Additional Requirements: *

Visualization experience with D3 or Raphael JS. - Experience with libraries
like Leaflet, Openlayers. - Play framework.