Hi,

My name is *Venu *and I am hoping we can help you with your next career move.

We have a very urgent requirement for “*Data Modeler*” in *South San
Francisco, CA* for *6 -18 months Contract*. Please review the job
requirements and provide the below requested details along with your resume.

Email: v...@solugenix.com / Direct: 949-861-5931.

Thank-you for considering Solugenix in your job search, we are looking
forward to working with you.

*Job Title:           Data Modeler*

*Location:           South San Francisco, CA   - Face to Face interview *
*required*

*Duration:          Long Term*

*Hourly Rate:    Highly Competitive*

*Job Description:*

*Section*

*
Details
                                                 *

*The Job Description*

The primary deliverable of this phase is an efficient, stable and flexible
data model combining master data for customers and partners (currently
modeled as part of an earlier phase ) with contract master data and a
variety of transaction types. The model will be used to support
multifaceted data marts for discovery, analysis and reporting based on
project requirements. The reporting tool for this Solution, called “C3PI,”
is Qlik, so the data objects created must be tailored to the reporting
dashboards.

The candidate will be joining a project that already has a production
 warehouse/ODS/mart that will provide a starting point. All new development
must be done without interference with current functionality.

Day to day activities may include the individual working closely with the
BSA to understand the project requirements, data-architect to understand
data-sets already pulled and profiled from the source systems, work with
tech-lead to understand the high level processes related to extract,
transform and load, work closely with cube and report developers to
understand reporting-driven needs to come up with a data model that
supports high performance in loading as well as querying.

*The Qualifications (Required)*

Candidates must have a high degree of expertise in dimensional modelling as
well as:

   - *7 or more years experience in data analysis and  dimensional modeling
   for business intelligence marts.*
   - Experience with modeling tools such as Erwin or ERStudio
   - Experience with cube-based analytical and reporting tools like Qlik to
   understand the needs of a cube/report developer and incorporate elements in
   the data model that will reduce the need to embed business logic in the
   reporting layer.

*The Qualifications (Preferred)*

   - Familiarity with pharmaceutical sales and/or distribution
   - Experienced with ERStudio
   - Experienced  with Qlik
   - Fond of rapid and/or iterative development styles

*Please respond with the below requested Information:*

Full Legal Name:

Contact Number:

E-mail Address:

Current Salary/ Hourly Rate:

Expected Hourly Rate:

Visa Status (US Citizen, GC Holder, H1b or TN holder):

Availability-----:

Current Location (Place & State):

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Venu Gandru*

*Solugenix Corporation*

*Direct:   949-861-5931*

*Email:    v...@solugenix.com <v...@solugenix.com>   *

*Office:   +1 866 SGX SOLU Ext: 1406*

*Fax    :  (949) 861 9134*

*Website:  www.solugenix.com <http://www.solugenix.com/>*

*Disclaimer*

Your employment with the Company will be on an at-will basis such that both
you and the Company have the right to terminate the employment relationship
at any time with or without notice.  Nothing in this e-mail should be
construed as creating any guaranteed length of employment.

This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted at
recruiting & consulting professionals. If you have received this in error,
please accept our apologies & reply with REMOVE as subject to be removed
from our mailing list. We regret any inconvenience caused.