*Position: CRM Operations*

*Location:  Rochester, NY*

*Duration: Long term contract*

*Job Description:*

Customer CRM Data "on-boarding" Operations

This role encompasses three different areas:

   1. From a systems operations perspective, maintain the production
   systems to make sure that the processes have the highest availability.
      - Linux skills with an emphasis on system administration and
      monitoring is required.
      - Knowledge of service management, scheduling and shell scripting
      required.
      - Knowledge and experience with Hadoop Big Data processing is highly
      desired.
   2. Work with the Customer Success Team (CST) organization to assist in
   bringing up new customers or migrating existing customers from an older
   platform to the new system.
      - Must be able to learn our data "on-boarding" environment and assist
      CST in migrations.
      - Must be able to troubleshoot data issues in a Java/Linux
      environment.
   3. Run data feeds as necessary.
      - Run manual data jobs.
      - Fix broken data processes and re-submit.

*Email is the best way to reach me 24*7…*

*Thanks and regards.*

[image: Description: image001]

*Tej*

*Sr. IT Recruiter *

Email :  t...@technocraftsol.com

Contact No : 614-664-7826

Gmail Id : tej.technocraft

Yahoo Id : tej_technocraft

Website :   www.technocraftsol.com

P Please consider the environment before printing.

*Note: Technocraft Solutions LLC works with Direct Client’s and Preferred
Vendors Nationwide. *

*Your confirmation would means that you understand the level of Technocraft
Solutions LLC association for the mentioned project and will not approach
Technocraft Solutions LLC Client directly.*