Hello,

This is *Bharath Kumar* from *KRG Technologies; *We are looking for an *Oracle
Performance Engineer at Atlanta, GA t*he below mentioned job description.
Kindly forward me your resume, rate and contact details for further process
at  *bhara...@krgtech.com* <bhara...@krgtech.com>.

I also request you to forward this opportunity to your friends or
colleagues; so that we can help someone who may be in search of a job or
looking for a change.

==============================================================================================================================================================================================

*Role : Oracle Performance Engineer*

*Location : *Atlanta, GA

*Contract:* Long term

*General Description*:

To conceptualize design and manage delivery of product / project and
sustenance as per defined scope and standards in a particular technology.

(1.) To ensure knowledge up-gradation and work with new technologies so
that the solution is current and meets quality standards and the client
requirements.

(2.) To manage the customer delivery / expectations and the technical team

(3.) To architect| design and develop solution for product / project and
sustenance delivery

(4.) To gather specifications and deliver solutions to the client
organization based on understanding of a domain or technology.

(5.) To train and develop team so as to ensure that there is adequate
supply of trained manpower in the said technology and delivery risks are
mitigated.

Additional requirement

Oracle Access Manager (OAM)

Oracle Identity Federation (OIF)

Oracle Internet Directory (OID)

Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD)

Thanks & Regards

Bharath kumar

KRG Technologies Inc.

25000 *|* Avenue Stanford *|* Suite 243 *|* Valencia, CA 91355

Direct Phone: 661-367-8000 EX: 505 | Fax: (661) 257-9968

Email: *bhara...@krgtech.com* <bhara...@krgtech.com> | *URL: *
www.krgtech.com <www.krgtech.com>

Yahoo IM: Chidurala_bharath || Gtalk: bharathkumar.krg

*Disclaimer:* “If you do not wish to receive future email messages from us,
Please *click here* <http://unsubscribe.krgtech.com/> and enter your E-mail
address to unsubscribe”. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.