Hi,

I have an urgent requirement mentioned below. If you find yourself
comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume
and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me
a call back at my contact number.

*Position: Jr. Java developers*

*Location: Mclean- VA*

*Duration: 6+ Months *

*INTERVIEW MODE SKYPE AND FACE TO FACE*

*H1b copy Required for submission.*

*Job Description:*

•         4-6 years of experience in Solution, Design and Development of
web applications using the Java EE, Webservices, JMS, XML, Weblogic.

•          Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or
equivalent working experience

•          1-3 years of experience in designing webservices, SOA based
applications.

•          Strong hands on experience with spring, Apache CXF, JAXB and JMS

•          Experience in designing architecture, reusable components and
frameworks.

•          Integration experience using Web Services and EJB preferably on
Weblogic platform

•          Expert in Object Oriented Analysis and Design using Java and UML

•          Expert in JEE patterns and ability to use commonly used on in
real time situations

•          Expert in tuning all tiers of applications on JEE platform.

•          Good knowledge of database concepts with working knowledge on
SQL and Stored Procedures.

•          Strive to constantly improve the application development
processes and tools.

•         Experiences in full life cycle of application/system development

•         Must have strong communication skills with ability to work with
all management levels

•         Ability to share technical knowledge and clearly communicate
technical concepts

*Praveen Tiwari*

*United Software Group Inc.. 565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110 Dublin, OH
43017 *

*Direct PH:*

*6144959222 ext 628Fax: 1-866-764-1148 praveen...@usgrpinc.com
<praveen...@usgrpinc.com>*