*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing good.*

*Please send me your resume for below requirement.*

*Need local Only*

*Role: .net Developer*

*Location: Chicago IL*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Requirement: *

*We have a need for a .NET Developer*

*MVC*

*ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>*

*As part of the united.com <http://united.com> development team your
responsibilities will include: • As an expert, you will be expected to
assist with design as well as development. • Development work will involve
.NET development I.e., general aspx and dll development on an ASP.NET
<http://ASP.NET> website. It will also include MVC development •
Development of enhancements, maintenance and support of the united.com
<http://united.com> website and related applications.*

*Educated to a minimum of Degree level in a Technology discipline and
possessing 4 or more years’ experience in development or implementation of
large scale critical infrastructure projects, as well as experience of
designing and modeling complex commercial real-time and high availability
systems. Ability to independently problem solve and be self-directed,
having attention to details, and the ability to capture, organize and
analyze information. Excellent knowledge of distributed computing
technologies especially in the eCommerce/Internet space. Required: MVC, SPA
experience a plus, .NET, C#, WebServices*

* Gaurav Sharma281-954-5583*
*gau...@e-infionics.com <gau...@e-infionics.com>*