Hello,

Hope the day is treating you well

*PLESE SEND ME THE RESUMES AT a...@allianceit.com <a...@allianceit.com>*

POSITION: LEAD Javascript UI Developers

LOCATION: San Francisco,CA

DURATION: 12 months

 MUST HAVES:

- LEAD EXPERINCE!!

- Experience working in an Agile environment

- Strong HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, AJAX, JSON skills & solid programming
background in Java/J2EE or .Net for implementing web technologies.

- Solid understanding of multithreaded software design.

- Solid understanding of the AJAX and Spring frameworks.

- Understanding (preferred experience) in JQuery, NodeJS, AngularJS, extJS,
SenchaTouch Framework, Promise, and other frameworks like (FlightJS,
requireJS, wireJS , AngularJS)

- Strong knowledge of server side design patterns and continuous delivery
principles.

DAY TO DAY:

Insight Global is looking for a Lead  UI Developer for one of our clients
in the banking industry who will be responsible for enhancing the
desktop/mobile/tablet experiences for their current and prospective
customers. The developers will be working within the digital technology
team among other top-notch senior development engineers. The ideal
candidates will possesses advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript
and have strong programming background in Java/J2EE or .Net and also have a
passion for creating the best user experience possible. They will also need
to have a deep understanding of the browser's DOM, and understand the
difference between the various browsers

RESPONSIBILITIES:

- Provide technical leadership to scrum teams

- Design and write code for web/mobile HTML5 AJAX applications that scale
to high-volume production quality.

- Engineer a world-class platform with an eye towards rapid iteration and
creative problem solving.

- Prototype creative solutions quickly, and be able to collaborate with
others in crafting and implementing your technical vision.

- Contribute and collaborate in creation and consumption of open,
standards-based solutions, while working with existing  technologies and
infrastructure.

- Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those
from concept to implementation.

- R&D in emerging technologies.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Abid Hassan*

| Fax:  (408) 273 - 6002

Thanks and Regards,

*[image: Alliance IT]  *[image: cid:image007.jpg@01D0D383.86D4BD90]

*E-mail: *a...@allianceit.com <ut...@allianceit.com> |*Website*:
http://www.allianceit.com

*Note:** We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered spam as long as we include Contact information and a method
to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e- mails then please reply with a "Remove" in the subject line and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.*