Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Please go through the below position and let me know If you are comfortable
with.

*Position: .Net Developer    *

*Location: Phoenix, Arizona*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Rate: $45/hr on c2c (Max)*

*Note: Need H1 copy and No OPTs*

• 5+ years of C#, C++ ,COM/COM+ ,MVC, .NET development experience using VS
2010/2013 and framework 3.0 & above

• Strong experience with ADO.NET, LINQ and AJAX

• Strong experience developing WCF, Web Service, ASP.NET & Windows Service
applications

• Strong experience with jQuery, JQGrid and Enterprise Library

• Clear understanding of architectural concepts and the fundamentals of
good software design

  Must have strong analytical and problem solving abilities. Ability to
think through and solve complex technical problems.

Must have strong analytical and problem solving abilities. Ability to think
through and solve complex technical problems.

*Thanks & Regards*

*John*

*IT Recruiter*

*Yochana IT Solutions Inc*

*508-480-5177 (Work)*

*248-876-4228 (Fax)*

*j...@yochanait.com <j...@yochanait.com> || www.yochanait.com
<http://www.yochanait.com>*

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with subject line Remove*