--
Please Share me profile  ====prab...@tresourceinc.com

Hello,

I am Prabhat,  Technical Recruiter with Technology Resource Group. We have
URGENT REQUIREMENT   *Informatica PowerCenter Leads *with one of our Client

Please Share Matching Profile ASAP on my id *prab...@tresourceinc.com
<prab...@tresourceinc.com>* or feel free to call me for further
information, my number is 408-709-1760 Ext-843

*Position – Informatica PowerCenter Leads*

*Location – New York,NY*

*Duration – 6+ Month *

*Key Requrements: *
·         Expert in designing and developing ETL solution using Informatica
Powercenter.
·         7-9 years of relevant experience.
·         Proficient in relation and dimensional modelling.

·         Experience in Integration with Webservices.

·          Experience in Informatica adaptors for connectivity to social
networking services such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn

·         Self-starter and able to work with little or no directions.
·         Manage and lead offsite and onsite team members (2-4)
·         Interact with the business users/ clients and understand
requirements.
·         Create all the project artifacts like: project plan, status
reports, requirements doc, testing doc, etc.
·         Communicate effectively with management and provide heads up on
issues, business impact, mitigation and resolution plans, statuses
and                         escalation procedures.
·         Map source-to-target data elements, design and develop
transformations to load data from source to target, develop and tune ETL
mappings and sessions.
·         Able to tune performance of ETL jobs.
·         Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee and
identify potential problems and solutions. Communicate effectively with all
the stakeholders.
·         Informatica certification is a plus.

*Regards,*

*Prabhat Kumar*

*Technology Resource Group*

*3736 Hills-dale Court**  Santa Clara, CA 95051*

*prab...@tresourceinc.com* <prab...@tresourceinc.com>

*Office  408-709-1760 EXT-843 , Fax:-  **408-884-2409*

[image: Description: Description: cid:image001.png@01CF711D.9C81DB60]

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
<http://www.linkedin.com/home?trk=hb_logo>

IM---prabhat.trg

Gtalk--- prabhat.trg58 <gtalk---%20alokkumartekshap...@gmail.com>

http://www.tresourceinc.com