Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing well !

We have urgent Requirement , please share best candidate

*Role  ::  Sr Devops Engineer*
Location :: San Jose CA
Duration : 12 months

Client Cloud and Virtualization Group is going through the transformation
to achieve faster release frequency and full test automation. We are
looking for change leaders who will help us though this journey. Suitable
candidate will be an expert on DevOps concepts and build the pipelines to
leading to shorter “lead times”. You will be navigating through the
cultural and technology barriers to propose and implement tools and
technologies. A mix of wide technical and soft skills is important for this
position.
• Git/Gerrit, Stash, Jenkins, Go,
• Unit Test tools for Java, Python
• Static analysis tools
• SonarQube
• Test Automation frameworks, Test Automation skills
• TDD, BDD tools such as
• Cucumber, Gherkin
• Strong background in Agile Mythologies and practices• Excellent
interpersonal skills
• Ability to communicate at all levels

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Vikrant Chaudhary*