--
Please Share me profile  ====prab...@tresourceinc.com

Hello,

I am Prabhat,  Technical Recruiter with Technology Resource Group. We have
URGENT REQUIREMENT   *VB.net Developer* with one of our Client

Please Share Matching Profile ASAP on my id *prab...@tresourceinc.com
<prab...@tresourceinc.com>* or feel free to call me for further
information, my number is 408-709-1760 Ext-843

*Position –  VB.net Developer*

*Location –* *Chicago, IL*

*Duration – 6 month*

Role

.NET Developer

Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills

•  5 + years’ of experience in Visual Basic .NET application development
and implementation. Should be expert in Application architecture,
integrations with external systems etc
•  3 + years of experience in designing and developing and implementing
authentications systems like LDAP, AD etc.
• Ablility to analyze existing code and able to reverse engineer.
• Good communication – written and oral
• Technical team management experience including offshore team members
• Excellent personal communication, leadership, and organizational skills
• Hands on development in .NET Applications
• Retail experience is a plus

Roles and responsibility

• Guide onshore and offshore .NET Developers to ensure standards are met
•  Work with the application development teams throughout the development
life cycle
•  Ability to take initiative and ownership on tasks
•  Good written and oral communication
•  Explain complex design items through documents and white-board sessions

Desirable Technical / Functional Skills

Work with different teams – Business, IT, Architecture team

Total experience in required skill (years)

~8 years

*Regards,*

*Prabhat Kumar*

*Technology Resource Group*

*3736 Hills-dale Court**  Santa Clara, CA 95051*

*prab...@tresourceinc.com* <prab...@tresourceinc.com>

*Office  408-709-1760 EXT-843 , Fax:-  **408-884-2409*

[image: Description: Description: cid:image001.png@01CF711D.9C81DB60]

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
<http://www.linkedin.com/home?trk=hb_logo>

IM---prabhat.trg

Gtalk--- prabhat.trg58 <gtalk---%20alokkumartekshap...@gmail.com>

http://www.tresourceinc.com