*TAD IT CANDIDATE’S Availability List*

Hope the day started to you all on a good note, PF Below the list of
available consultants with us, let me know if you have any suitable
positions for any of them.

*Skill*

*Name*

*Exp*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

*Status*

BA

Farhan

10+

NY

Open

Immediate

Citizen

Oracle DBA

Tariq

11+

NY

Open

2 Weeks

Citizen

SAP FICO

mirza

8+

NY

Open

Immediate

Citizen

SAP Hana

Adnan

8+

Stamford CT

Open

Immediate

Citizen

SAP BI BW

Rohini

6

NC

Open

Immediate

GC

Linux Admn

Allen

8+

Bay Area CA

Bay Area CA

Immediate

GC

SFDC

ViNU

8+

CA

Bay Area CA

Immediate

H1

SQL developer

Kishore

8+

TX

Open

Immediate

H1

SQL DBA

Lakshmi

5+

GA

Open

Immediate

H1

Informatic Developer

Srinath

8+

NJ

Open

Immediate

H1

Java J2ee

Bhavan

8+

NJ

NY, NJ, CT

2 weeks

H1

Dot Net

Venu

15+

CA

Open

Immediate

H1

QA

Jhansi

5+

WA

WA

Immediate

H1

Java

Vijaya

5+

NJ

NJ,NY & CT

Immediate

H1

I appreciate if you can add to your Mailing list or Vendor's list for any
requirements you might have

& I will be glad to serve you in the best possible way.

Regards,

*Sharath*

Associate Talent Acquisition

*TAD IT SOLUTIONS*

Suite 2155, 101 Hudson St Jersey City, NJ 07302

TEL: (682)302-5006 Email: shar...@taditsolutions.com

Gtalk/Yahoo/skype: cherry...@gmail.com

www.TADITSOLUTIONS.COM <http://www.taditsolutions.com/>

*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to
recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in
error, please accept our apologies and to be removed from our mailing list
reply with *"UNSUBSCRIBE"* in the subject heading and your email address in
the body.